Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kaisercraft Desk Organizer

The scrapbooking store I design for gave me this desk organizer from KaiserCrafts. They also gave me the new Making Memories "Noel"Christmas line to work with.

Now to me, it didn't seem to go together...a desk organizer and Christmas paper but I accepted the challenge and this is what I ended up with.

I painted the MDF with chocolate brown paint. I only applied one coat because it ended up looking like wood grain that I stained. I used the Christmas paper line but minimized the typical Christmas look by working around all the trees, hollies, and snowflakes.

Although the desk organizer is not easy to put together, the finished product is attractive and useful. It would have been helpful if KaiserCrafts had included a simple instructions or tips for assembly.

Another fun and USEFUL project...got to love it!! Can't wait to fill it with all my scrap supplies.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was half as talented as you are!!! Wow!! Great Job!! It looks awesome!!

    Francien

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is INCREDIBLE! Janet-Lynn you did an amazing job! I LOVE IT! --LA

    ReplyDelete